posted on August 02, 2009 02:00
Gandangara Local Aboriginal Land Council (GLALC) is looking for an enthusiastic person to join our management team as a junior manager. The position requires a highly motivated person who is looking for an exciting and rewarding career.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
- Degree qualifications in Business, Management, Economics or equivalent;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High level understanding of Aboriginal Land Rights Act NSW (1983);
- Demonstrated leadership skills;
- Understanding of the needs of the Indigenous community.
Attractive Salary Package by negotiation and dependant on qualifications
This is an Identified position: It is a “genuine occupational requirement that ‘identified’ positions be filled by Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander persons” as permitted by and arguable under Section 14 of the Anti-discrimination Act 1995 (NSW).
For the position package, ring Karen Maltby 02 9602 5280 or email
Applications close 4pm Friday 28th August 2009.